vendredi 16 novembre 2007

My evaluation on Grey’s anatomy


What about watching Grey’s Anatomy? I’m now an addict of this TV program! I learned a lot of new words and expressions and I am better than I was a few weeks ago in listening comprehension. I recommend this TV program because it’s easy to understand and it’s funny to watch. You’ll laugh all the time. They have incredible characters like George who always has unusual cases and Izzie who gives her heart for patients. In each season, there are some new characters like Addison who is introduced in the last episode of the first season and regular characters in the sixth episode of the second season. The name of each episode is a title of a song. The names of my three episodes are “A Hard Day’s Night - The Beatles”, “Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - B.J. Thomas” and “Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas”. I think that it’s highly developed and I like that. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as me.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

I'm glad you enjoyed the program and learned from it. Nice picture of you on the blog! I hope you keep watching your program and improving your English comprehension.